Donnerstag, 13. März 2008

Staatenkarte / statemap USA



In einem anderen Blog habe ich diese Idee gesehen: man kann auf einer USA-Karte die Staaten markieren, in denen man schon gewesen ist. Dies musste ich gleich mal ausprobieren :-)


I have discovered this idea in another blog: one can mark the states one has been to on this map of the USA. I had to try it right away :-).

6 Kommentare:

Maria hat gesagt…

Wann haben Sie in Oklahoma besuchen?

Anja hat gesagt…

Es muss heissen:
Wann haben Sie Oklahoma besucht?
oder
Wann sind Sie in Oklahoma gewesen?

I hope you don't mind that I correct but this is the best way to learn I believe.

Ich habe von Oktober 1986 bis Mai 1987 in Oklahoma gelebt.
I lived in Oklahoma from October 1986 'til May 1987.

Maria hat gesagt…

I am happy to have you correct me! I need to work on my grammar. I admit, though, it is hard to write in German to a native speaker. I am sure others read your blog and laugh at me! What were you doing in Oklahoma? I am curious, because I live in Tulsa now!

Anja hat gesagt…

Don't worry about what others think, be proud of what you already know in German. German grammar is much more detailed than the English one. Others should know that :-).

At that time, I was married to Tim, a US citizen. Tim was in the military stationed in a smal-town named Lawton, near the border to Texas.

Heike hat gesagt…

Hey Anja,

wie geht das denn mit dem StaatenMap. Zwei oder drei kann ich ja jetzt auch makieren! ;-)
danke für die Hilfe
Heike

Anja hat gesagt…

Hi Heike,

versuch mal den nachstehend Link anzuklicken oder in den internet explorer zu kopieren, dann muesstest Du auf die entsprechende Seite gelangen.

http://douweosinga.com/projects/visitedstates

Toi toi toi

LG aus NRW (wettermaessig fast wie zu Sommermonaten in Miami - reinste Waschkueche)

Anja